Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rahobeth Beach DE

Sunday Nov. 8, 09 we decided to go to the beach it was in the 70's and sunny so a long car ride was just fine with me. We took Liz with us to the beach it was a 2hr ride. We got there late in the day around 3pm and got right to the beach .There were a few people on the beach and 2 went for a swim. They were members of the polar bear club. We sat and watched the water and visited with one of the swimmers and his family.
Liz was hungry for seafood so off we went to find a restaurant most were closed for the season, we stopped at the purple parrot on Main St. Steve and I ordered the prime rib Sunday night special $12.95. It was wonderful. Shortly after we arrived a transsexual sat down at the table next to us. That was curious. I tried not to look but I really wanted to. A few minutes later a group of several tall ,large transsexuals showed up. They ordered food and took photos of each other and complement and criticized each others outfits it was quite entertaining. That was really weird. I felt like we walked into the wrong restaurant. Liz just wanted to leave I wanted to order dessert.

No comments: