Thursday, November 19, 2009

H1N1 2009 Waterfowel festivel disaster

We waited all year for this weekend we love to come to this quaint little town on the Chesapeake It's so hometown and cosy. We enjoy the ride from Reston, VA to Easton ,MD The first thing I do is go straight to the yarn shop and Steve to the cigar shop. I'm sorry to say we never should have gone. I felt strange, I slept all the way to Easton and went to the LYS with no interest at all. I just went through the motions. We meet Liz's friend Jessie. He seems like a nice guy, but i don't think I gave my best impression. I didn't know I was coming down with the H1N1 virus at the time i just felt really tired. I couldn't wait to get back to the car and go back to sleep. We went to the cigar store so Steve could get a cigar for the day. Thank god they were closed,I think cigar smoke would have sent me right over the edge. We meet up with Liz and Jessie and had a sandwich. We left shortly after that.

No comments: