Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend with the Fam!

It's been an uneventful weekend very relaxing on Saturday the family came over for an impromptu brunch. We visited a while and I supervised Adrienne's sewing. She's making a scrub jacket for work. I watched some of Pride and Predigest I think I fell asleep at some point.The kids came over in the late afternoon and Christopher made us a nice dinner.
Today we went to Jimmy's Old town tavern in Herndon Va. We watched the Bills game with a few folks from western New york. Maybe a hundred or so die hard bills fans. We had real buffalo wings and felt like we were back in upstate NY
Dr. Na brought in a photos of her son Cyrus to show me, he was wearing the hat I made him. So cool! It looked like it was getting a little small. I made a new hat for him Saturday he grew out of his newborn hat rather fast, this red polar fleece hat will hopefully keep him warm throughout the winter.
Well, time to get things organized for the work week.

No comments: