Friday, January 22, 2010

It's been a long time

I haven't written sence Dec. 6th when we bought a vita mix blender, at a costco demonstration. I've been blending all kinds of food making peanutbutter, Icecream,soups, sauces, and the life changing greensmothie. I've been doing alot of reading and reserch about vitamix and weightloss,healthy eating. There's no excuse now for not eating healthy. I blend all kinds of whole foods into drinkable yummy smoothies that are nutrious.
After a month and a half i've lost weight, gained energy, my nails are stronger and I sleep better at night.I feel great. I drink a quart or more a day of green smoothie varieing the greens ,fruits and vegggies 1 quart =15 servings of greens, fruits, veggies. By 10AM I've gotten all my serving in for the day, no worries.

No comments: