Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New year 2008

My planter fasciitis in my right foot has been acting up. Someone who shall remain unnamed tossed out my insoles with my old shoes. Ouch! The insoles cost more than the sneakers, but they are well worth it. If you have high arches painful arches I recommend Spenco ploysorb brand full length insoles.
Dan Carvoll came over to take Liz out and brought us some NY state cheese for Christmas. He tried to find cuba cheese but with no luck. Thanks Dan for trying. Adrienne and Pat came over for the evening and we watched TV and had some snacks. Just a low key kind if evening.It's always a great time spending time with family. By 11:15 we were all fading fast,Found my way to bed. We're all just party animals. New Years hour came and went while I slept.
Looking forward to a happy,healthy and prosperous New Year.

No comments: