Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy week I spent the weekend cleaning organizing and basicly catching up on house hold chores. I did enjoy being home all weekend.We've been on the go three weekends in a row. OBX then Ann's baby shower.
We lost a Tech last week so work seems harder. I think this is the first night I've been home to make a real dinner.I've been watching over the kittys and went to the movies with andrea, we saw"The secret life of bees" at Reston town center theater. It was a great movie we cryed alot! Tuesday night is 6$ movies, great deal.
I never realized it until yesterday ,but the parking garage in Reston pipes in clasical music, to funny!
Ice berry was closed I really wanted Andrea to try it. She thought I was crazy cause it was so cold out. but Ice berry needs to be experenced.
Grace and Jan will be home tomarrow I hope they get back safe the weather up north is bad a Nor easter is dropping 12+ inches in the greatlakes area. I'll stop by the house anyway to be sure.
Ann asked us to Thanksgivng and Christmas so cool,having her live so close is wonderful.
Tonight was stitch and bitch but I just wanted to stay home. maybe next week.

No comments: